Describe What You See Outside Your Window

So we ask you to take a creative leap for a moment. The only difference here is that l used to cross the border to buy it in the US.


Looking To The Outside Broken Window Window Art Projects Drawing Scenery

Mountains rise out in the horizon a few scraggly trees and bushes dotting their tan sloping formsThe roads are empty save for one or two cars that race by and houses line it side by side each the same dull brown color the block shaped.

. My room is in the front of our house and the window in my room faces our front porch. Describe the view from outside your window. The basic cloud types and show you some of the.

Answer 1 of 24. I live in Delhi. What other decorative features or design details are present.

There is no reason to answer all the suggestions below. This is my first attempt based on this the first prompt from the above site. Different story to tell.

I looked out of my bedroom window and saw the moon shining silver against the deep damp dark night sky. How many bays window and door openings are found at the first floor level on the façade and side elevations. Where are the entrances located.

Each cloud is different and has a. A View from My Window. Outside their window in The Boy in the Striped Pajamas Bruno and Gretel see a desolate looking area that contrasts sharply with the lush garden directly beneath Brunos window that was full of.

Click hereto get an answer to your question Describe in detail the view from your bedroom window. I am sitting at my desk looking out my window at the world. There are apartment buildings to the left of the back yards with a metal fence around its back yard with a bunch of very mature trees behind it There is also a plastic bag thats been stuck in one of those trees sense before winter.

Whats the weather outside your window doing right now. What types of windows and doors are present and how are they arranged. My mom has planted a lot of small shrubs and different colored roses on our front porch.

If thats not inspiring whats the weather like somewhere you wish you could be. A few large white clouds linger in the pale washed out blue of the sky. What are the sights sounds and smells that you would typically see hear and experience at different times of the day.

Buying gas whenever l need it. It was a holiday and I didnt have to go out anywhere so the whole day I decided to enjoy. When I look outside I can see mountains weaving across the horizon beautiful green mountains all covered in trees and grass.

Theyll embark on a visual journey through American cities and. As the adhan the early morning call to prayer echoes across the bustling city of Dhaka before the heavy sounds of traffic jams and songs of street vendors crowd the tranquility of the moment I wake up and gaze outside my window. Up to 24 cash back What we see out our windows in other words our perspectives are as relevant as ever because the teachers voice is often not heard.

Im still going to work everyday. Linda Ashman the author of Outside My Window invites readers to see different landscapes from around the world. The window of my room faces a busy street.

The city is noted for its fine buildings and big shopping centers. Shopping whenever I need to. Are you wondering how to open our world to learners.

Rose is my favorite flower and looking at them from my window makes me happy. The View Outside My Window. In this book Ill explain some of.

A big ass tree right in front of my window neibours back yards up to 2 or 3 houses away. They are only prompts. Does your room overlook a park.

Today the sun is shinning on it and as its winter I can see through the trees and occaisional people walking their dogs. The Clouds Outside My Window. Only record what you can see from the outside.

Just ask people from around the world to describe whats outside their windows. I live in a double- storied house in Connaught Place the ultra- modern market of the city. Early in the morning in the evening or late at night.

When do you most enjoy the view. The real upside to living in the suburbs is being able to look outside and see Natures work of art you know instead of a concrete landscape. I could sit for hours together at the window and enjoy the diverse sights sounds and smells.

Suddenly a strange shape glinting golden in the marvellous moonlight moved in front of the moon blocking it completely out of view. Man the view from my window is awesome. Outside My Window Summary.

The ground inside the wood is crisp and dry with fallen brown leaves. It slowly descended and hovered over our lawn. My window directly faces Korail one of the largest and oldest slums in the city.

Since its evening bordering on dark it is rather difficult to know what the weather is doing. Whether Im outdoors or just looking outside I like to. On the ground level you could just leave through the window.

What scenery can you see from the window of your room. From my window I see my backgarden that slopes down to a wood. Even around your home some of you have more control of whats outside your windows than othersif the extent of your ability to change what you see is opening or closing your blinds and you.

Seriously you have no idea. On the upper floors while you should not jump out of them windows are a great access point for firemen to save your arse or at the very least you can open them so you can breathe. I usually sit in my window and enjoy the view of the street.

Then I saw a mysterious man that jumped off and put a. If you are trapped inside a room without windows you will suffocate to death in no time flat. A2A Actually thats quite funny youd be asking me this right now because Im not staying home at all.

The window of my bedroom was an opening to various scenes at different times of the day.


Poetry Writing Prompt 3 Writing Prompts Writing Poetry Poetry Prompts


I See You Through Your Window She S The Man 2006 Movie Quotes She S The Man She S The Man Man Movies


What Do You See Outside Your Window We Read The Hello Goodbye Window Childrens Books Activities Best Books For Kindergarteners Childrens Literature Activities

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code